Customized Massage Therapy Services-
- 30 minute massage-$45
- 60 minute massage-$65
- 90 minute massage-$90
- 20 minute massage-$15
On special is our upper body back treatment includes a mud mask and salt scrub for your back followed by a relaxing massage. You will experience exfoliated, nourished skin and a pampered soul. This spa treatment is customized to your needs, books for 45 minutes of time and is priced at only $60.
- Purchase 3-60 minute customized massages for $165. This is a great way to save money on your regularly scheduled massage treatment or if you are gifting away multiple gift certificates.
- 10% discount off of massage services for people with military ID or school faculty ID (not valid towards products or otherwise discounted services, cannot be combined with other offers).
Our experienced Massage Therapists at Blue Door, customize each massage for each of our clients. Rather than offer you a list of exotic named massage treatment options or charge you a different price for different techniques, we will take your goals, concerns, and your body's problem areas into consideration when crafting your massage. Our Massage Therapists will combine the techniques that they specialize in to provide you with a truly unique experience. Feel free to request any of the treatments or treats listed below, your input will help the therapist craft a massage to your liking.
- Swedish- a traditional massage utilizing a system of techniques that will help put you into a rhythmic relaxation.
- Deep Tissue- a therapeutic technique working deep into the muscles; helps release chronic patterns of tension that create painful conditions.
- Prenatal- after the first trimester, expecting mothers can enjoy this relaxing massage to help soothe the aches and pains associated with pregnancy.
- Sports Massage- this session is designed to increase circulation of the blood and lymph fluids while increasing range of motion.
- Acupressure- a traditional Chinese massage that uses pressure points, found throughout the body, to help release tension.
- Hot Stone- an ancient technique for massage that uses hot stones to help ease overlaying tense muscles and create deep relaxation.
- Reflexology- a massage that utilizes special pressure points on the feet and hands to help stimulate vital organs.
- Aroma Therapy- You can choose between several soothing essential oils that can be incorporated into your massage that are very fragrant and have many health benefits.
- Hand/Foot Scrubs- A yummy scrub that hydrates and softens your hands/or feet while whisking away dead skin cells and rejuvenating your skin.
- Eye Pads- These refreshing soft cotton pads are formulated to cool your skin while reducing the appearance of puffiness and dark circles.
- Coconut Oil- Used in place of traditional massage lotion, coconut oil is an amazing way to hydrate and soothe your skin.
- Warm Towels- Steamed towels are used to deliver moist heat to areas of inflammation or tension to increase circulation and promote relaxation.
- Feet Warmers- These warm booties will slip over your moisturized feet to soothe them; they are a great remedy for tired or sore feet.